Natal Birth Preparation Workshop
A Natal Birth Workshop brings together the key education points from the MummyNatal and award-winning DaddyNatal programmes into a single workshop for expectant parents.
Did you know that the birth partner can affect the length of labour, the degree of pain mum may or may not feel during labour, and even the outcome of the birth -
whether interventions are required or even if mum has a Caesarean section? The importance of the birth partner's role is often underestimated so why not come along to this workshop to ensure both you
and your birth partner are prepared for the big day.
We cover all the essentials, including:
- What is labour?
- The importance of the body/mind connection
- Preparing mum for the sensations of birth
- Breathing practise, relaxation and meditations for birth
- Creating a positive and calming birthing environment
- Labour & birthing positions
- Birth anchors - what are they & how can they be used
- Preparing dad/partner for their role as a birth partner, so they can be more effective and confident, through learning practical skills
and tools for their role, including what to do if things don't go to plan
- Birth plans/preferences
- What is intervention and what happens if an intervention is suggested which wasn’t on your birth plan
- Cascade of intervention
- B.R.A.I.N – what it means and how to use this tool
- Massage for birth
Both yourself and your birth partner can come away feeling a lot more confident about your birth choices, will learn how to work together
through your birth journey, and feel comfortable knowing how to communicate your wishes together.
£65 per couple for a group workshop, or £100 per couple for a private workshop in your own
Booking now (group
Please get in touch to register your interest and get your name on the list.